a Chatfield Services Company
From Where Do You Go to CFO
- Tax Strategy and Planning
- Tax Return Preparation
- Accounting and Bookkeeping Services
- Financial Forecasting and Analysis
- Business Plans
- Business Consulting
It is our goal to help business owners become better at their business;
to be an asset for all their small business needs;
to grow a business by helping business owners manage their finances in the most effective and efficient manner
to maximize their business goals.
We intend to help small business owners reach their business goals by providing the necessary guidance and
financial organization and planning to truly succeed in their business endeavors.
- Honesty We believe in giving the client the most honest answer, even if it is not what they want to hear.
- Reliability We believe one of the most important roles an account firm can play in a business is the ability to be depended upon to do what we say we will do.
- Accuracy We believe it is of the utmost importance to provide accurate reporting because the client makes many decisions based on our reports.
- Integrity We believe that we have a fiduciary responsibility to do what is best for the client always regardless of the gain or loss to the company.
- Planning We believe that planning is the most important step a business can take to insure they become successful.
- Organization We believe that keeping organized is the only way to provide the most effective service in the most efficient manner.
Do you hate paying your bills?
We'll do it for you!
Our monthly services include the following:
- Receive and organize your bills
- Schedule bills to pay
- Postage, paper and other miscellaneous charges included
- Pay bills
- Prepare a report of bills paid
Maintain Records of Bill Payments and Credits
- Bookkeeping using an official accounting system (QuickBooks)
- Loan reconciliation
- Bank statement reconciliation
- Investment funds records
- Credit card reports
- Contacting Vendors
- Managing Accounts
Copy of Your Monthly Documents (your preference)
Monthly Income and Expense Comparison Chart
- You can see where your money is going
Additionally, We Provide
- Personal financial statement
- Income statement
- Balance sheet
- Cash flow report
- Report of your reconciled bank statement
Consider the benefits:
- Improve your credit score
- Save money and time
- Provide you with a spending plan that fits your life
- Help eliminate debt
- More control over your finances
Did You Know?
The average person:
- Spends approximately 7.5 hours per month receiving, opening, paying and filing all their bills
- Receives and pays 20 to 25 bills per month
- Spends $15 to $25 per month on postage and checks alone
A national survey found that 82% of Americans HATE paying their bills!
Let Us Simplify Your Financial Life!
Our Ideal Clients
More Money, Less Taxes, Less Stress
Top Three Reasons to Consider Our Program
How to Maximize your Profits in this Challenging Economy
Top Four Reasons Business Owners Hire Us
Top Three Reasons You Will Remain in the Program
The Monthly Focus Advantage
Your CFO Advantage Seven Step Process
The Annual Cash Flow Maximizer
Which of these Problems do you currently have?
We at Chatfield Services ensure